Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Catch Up Day!

What do you do when your kids fall behind in their school work?
Well, you buy them a huge present,
wrap it,
and leave it out all week as a motivator!
I placed my two youngest's present in the den on Monday morning.
When they came down and saw the present they were so excited.


They got HAPPILY busy!
They had to complete four pages of math a day.
By Friday morning, they did it!!!
Day 100!


Now for the present!

They were so curious!


I found it at the ReStore for $7!


It's a suitcase...
with a little village inside!



When I saw it at the ReStore I fell in love.
I had never seen anything like it before, 
but knew that the kids would love it!




And after finishing all their work
they were able to play the rest of the day,
and that is exactly what they did!
Why not reward hard work?
They faced their fears- which is math
worked hard and were rewarded for their efforts!
God gives us rewards:
"The Lord has rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his sight." (Psalm 18:24)

No comments:

Post a Comment