Thursday, May 25, 2017

Art for Littles Camp 2016

 Art for Littles Camp 2016 
was wonderful!!!

This year I chose five Eric Carle books to base my theme upon:
"The Very Lonely Firefly,"
"The Very Quiet Cricket,"
"The Grouchy Ladybug,"
"The Very Busy Spider," and
"The Very Hungry Caterpillar."

I loved the fact that each book has the word "VERY" 
in the title. We may feel very lonely, but the Word of God says, 





"Then Jesus spoke to them again saying, "I am the light of the world. 
He who follow Me shall not walk in darkness 
but have the light of life." (John 8:12)



We sang,
"This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine."


Day 2:
The Very Quiet Cricket
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should
be called children of God! And that is what we are!
The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. (1 John 3:1)





While we crafted we sang,
"Behold what manner of love the Father has given unto us."



Day 3:
The Very Grouchy Ladybug

"Be kind and compassionate to one another,
forgiving each other, 
just as in Christ God forgave you."
(Ephesians 4:32)





We sang:
"Be ye kind, one to another."






Day 4:
The Very Busy Spider

"This is my commandment that you love one another as I have loved you."
(John 15:12)



"The Very Hungry Caterpillar"
We talked about being 'born-again.'
We sang: 
"Born, Born, Born-Again, Praise God I'm Born Again!"




















It was a fantastic week and I cannot wait to do it again next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment