Friday, November 18, 2016

Toy Story Birthday Party

My little guy recently watched Toy Story 2 for the first time
and fell in love!
Afterwards I began searching thrift stores for any
Toy Story toy I could find-
we yielded these 3 costumes!!!



And I found this shirt for hubby!


After that we found,
the actual Andy doll with his hat,
and the Buzz Lightyear doll! 
My boy had days and days of fun!
As the weeks went on he naturally concluded that
his birthday party theme HAD to be Toy Story.
My daughter and I got busy!


I made the pinata-
"Mr Potato Head!"


My daughter began making the 'Happy Birthday' sign!
She individually cut out each piece! 
I'm so impressed!





(I made the "alien" balloons you see in the background!
I got the idea off of Pinterest). 

The day of the party was upon us
and they were ready!




We played,
"Capture Woody's Hat!"



(This little guy came dressed as one of the aliens!)

(The prizes were in the 'machine' with the 'CLAW!'
Another idea from Pinterest!)

They were ready for the pinata!





It was a wonderful day with wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment