Thursday, May 28, 2015

Stuffed Animal Hammock!

 
I wish I would have pursued this years ago...
it would have saved me from much angst
and my kids from much fear of mommy giving their stuffies to children in need.
 
Let me explain a little of my world.
Growing up, my older sisters thought stuffies were useless
and so, I was allowed three stuffies and no more.
I grew up thinking stuffies were stupid and a waste--then,
I had six children who LOVE stuffies!
 
After fifteen years of trying to figure out the best way to store stuffed animals
(that seem to multiply during the night)
I FINALLY 'googled' the problem.
 
 'Stuffed Animal Hammocks' popped up.
But after seeing that not one of the hammocks are
made to hold more than five stuffies
I moved on.
I googled, "DIY Stuffed Animal Hammocks."
This glorious site came before my eyes
like a Krispy Kreme donut and a hot cuppa couffee on a cold, rainy day.
 
 
I followed her advice to the letter and voila!
Four stuffy hammocks installed without the hubbies help!
I'm quite proud.
 
Child number 1's stuffy hammock

Child number 2's stuffy hammock

One hammock on top...and one on bottom
bunk beds. I put the hammocks next to their beds so they could
easily get to them and easily put them away.
 

Now, now, before you scream...yes, my girls love stuffies!
and to further state...my daughters made their own stuffy hammock.

My fourth child's hammock...I have some work to do on it,
 but boy am I happy =)
 
 
And there you have it!
One happy mommy =)


No comments:

Post a Comment