Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Quiet Time for Mommy

Having my very own quiet time with the Lord
 has been a challenge since having children.
I've been challenged these last fourteen years! 
There have been times when I could find a quiet time,
a place of solitude and then there have been times...
well, let's just say... I've struggled.

Recently, the Lord gave me a vision of this-(picture below)
A lamb rejoicing, dancing, and full of joy before it's Shepherd.

It reads: "Quiet Please: Mommy is with the Shepherd"

So, I went ahead and painted it on a canvas,
and have hung it on my bedroom door when it's my alone time/Bible time. 
I can even hang it on my door knob!
(I hang it there when I want the shorter members of my family
 to clearly know NOT to disturb the Mama).
I now use it
 as a way to communicate to my children
that their mommy needs and wants time alone with God.

It's just a simple painting that
sweetly reminds my children to respect my time alone with
God, my Shepherd.

A sweet and dear friend saw my canvas
and wanted one for her own. 
She encouraged me to make and sell them!
Soooooo, now, I am doing just that!
If you are interested in a,
"Quiet Please, Mommy is with the Shepherd,"
canvas door hanger,
 I am selling them for $10
or $12 if personalized.
I think any young person would appreciate one too!



 Or the Shepherd holding the lamb...this or the other 
can be personalized.

There really is nothing quite like,
Solace with God.



No comments:

Post a Comment