Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Ornaments for SALE!

I posted an article in early December about my "Jesus Loves"...Ornaments" I made for my family and have had an overwhelming response! I knew I loved them, but did not know that so many of you would too! I have since learned that many of my readers do not know how to Cross-Stitch -making it impossible for them to make their own personalized Jesus Loves...ornaments for their families.

So, if you would like to have one OR a set, please contact me!
I would love to make them for you! 
The cost: $6.00
 You can have one personalized  with your name,
a friend's name or family member's name.

 OR
a family name!




I made this one for my son this year.


You can choose which frame you would like to have
your personalized "Jesus Loves..." ornament in!



Order them now and have it for Christmas 2014!!!
(For Local orders only- will not ship orders, sorry).


No comments:

Post a Comment