Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Ballet Mom

I am a soccer mom and a 'ballet mom.'
With three girls in ballet school and each wanting their own 
ballet bag, well, I had to be creative.

Ballet bags can run from $25 all the way up to $75 and more.
So, I went out to make my own-
Mind you, I do not sew!
I headed to Wal-Mart and found a pink canvas bag.
Then to Jo-Ann's to find the ribbon, iron-ons and 'Heat-Bond.'
(The trick for a non-seamstress is iron-ons).

This is all you need!


Within thirty minutes this cute ballet bag was created!
The hardest part was finding the time away from my girls
to make it! 
I will surprise them on the first night of dance class!
The bag is loaded with goodies...Inside includes:
ballet slippers, tap shoes, stockings and body suit!


This bag cost me less than $10 to make!
(Remember to use coupons!) 
I can't wait to present it to them!


No comments:

Post a Comment